Sunday, February 15, 2009

New(again)

Once upon a time, I started this blog. It had been awhile since I regularly posted on Xanga, because well, Facebook killed with it's Note feature. Fair enough. I think what happened was, I got the urge to blog one day and started this. You can see it was almost a year and a half ago and I never posted on it. I think a lot of that had to with being in a long distance dating relationship with my wife. At the time of the first/previous/only post of this blog, I had been dating Racheal for about 24 hours. I just never made it back to www.jeffburnett.blogspot.com. Which is good in a way, because I gave nearly 100% of my attention to my relationship, which is now a marrage. But things have settled down a little now. We're married, living happily in Starkville and both working. With the 40 hour work week routines, it's easier to have some downtime. Even aside from all that, I kind of miss blogging. I enjoyed posting regularly, just writing my thoughts, processing life on the screen, hearing others' reactions. It's theraputic, really. I was reading through some of my old Xanga posts and remembering old times. Maybe that's the source of this inclination to post. Either way, I read blogs of my peers a lot and enjoy it, so maybe it's time to return the sentiment.

1 comment:

Ben McBee said...

It'll be good to have another blogger friend. I look forward to reading it, sir.